Do you like coffee? Do you like tea? And do you know how a paper cup will come out? Let me introduce to you guys :
Disposable paper cups we can see everywhere in our daily life, the general raw materials of paper cups are: Bamboo pulp or wood pulp with food -grade PE or PLA coated, the features is waterproof and oil-proof.
From the base paper to the packaged paper cups, the main processes are as follows:
1. First, PE coating or PLA coating: that is, the base paper (white paper) is coated with PE film by a coating machine, and the paper on one side of the coating is called single-sided PE coated paper; the two-sided coating is called double-sided PE coated paper.
2. Second, Slitting: Use a slitter to cut the pe coated paper into rectangular sheets (for the wall of the paper cup) and roll paper (for the bottom of the paper cup).
3. Third, Printing: use letterpress printing machine to print various patterns on rectangular paper sheets (for paper cup walls).
4. Fourth,Die-cutting: use a flat indentation and tangent machine (commonly known as a die-cutting machine) to cut the printed paper sheets into fan-shaped sheets for making paper cups.
machine automatically feeds paper, seals, punches the bottom and other operations, and automatically forms various specifications of paper cups.
5. Fifth, Forming: The operator puts the fan shape paper cup sheet and the cup bottom web into the feeding port of the paper cup forming machine, and the paper cup formin machine automatically feeds paper, seals, punches the bottom and other operations, and automatically forms various specifications of paper cups.
6. Six,Packaging: Seal the finished paper cups with plastic bags, and then pack them into cartons. Than the cups will ship to your city.
Post time: May-11-2022